How Do We select Interns
At SoftRetic, we will help you to for enhancing your skills in various field for this digital world
Check whether you are eligible or not through the below FAQ and read it carefully
Apply for Internship through the below form, mention your interested field and duration
Getting approval of Internship application, Complete your registration for Offer Letter
After the completion of the Internship, the certificate will be provided on SoftRetic GitRepo
Send Us A Message For Internship Application
Eligibility Criteria ~ FAQ
An internship is an on-site or off-site work experience that is either directly related to your major field of study or your career interest. It can be paid or unpaid and held during the summer or throughout the academic year. Internships give the chance to identify and build skills needed in a career field of interest and gain work experience to further their job searching efforts after graduation.
In addition to potential wages earned, Internship experience is valuable for exploring fields of work that you may wish to enter after graduation. Experience develops new skills and strengthens existing skills. Work experience helps you establish professional contacts in a potential field of interest. You will be able to demonstrate work setting accomplishments in your resume. An Internship gives you the opportunity to:
- Develop new skills and refine others.
- Experience new work environments.
- Earn money for tuition and expenses.
- Reality-test tentative career choices.
- Gain valuable work experience before you graduate.
- Apply knowledge gained from coursework to on-the-job situations.
- Meet and work with professionals, establishing contacts for letters of reference and networking.
- Digital Marketing
- SEO Optimization
- Web Development
- Software Development
- Content Writing (Blogging)
- Accounting, Finance & Management (Including HR)
We typically receive more than 3,000+ applications each year. The number of interns hired for a given year is approximately 40-50, depending on the needs of our clients and recruiters and their budget circumstances.
Below are the following steps for Internship application:
- Apply for the Internship through the above intern form.
(Mention your interested field and duration)
- You will be asked to send your Resume or CV to our HR team.
- The selection process will be handled by our HR team and can ask you.
(Like sending a demo content, your interested field, telephonic interview or a short coding test online ).
- After the selection, you will get a greeting message from us with your SoftRetic GitRepo intern login credentials into your email account or if you have an Intern Portal account, your account will be upgraded.
- You will get an Offer Letter from us in which will contain your date of joining, stipend and duration of your internship.
- We will provide you with an Internship Certificate if you complete the internship in the given time frame on behalf of SoftRetic Private Limited
Intern Portal – It is a platform, specially designed for our Interns to easily manage their workspace, get updates, communicating with the SoftRetic Team, writing content (blogging) of their project, communicate with other interns, share their knowledge in the community etc.
Intern Projects – In this, all the completed project of the interns will be shared on the web
SoftRetic GitRepo – It is a self-hosted server for software development and version control using Git. GitRepo offers the distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality of Git, plus its own features. It provides access control and several collaboration features such as pull request (PR), bug tracking, feature requests, task management, continuous integration and wikis and project management for every project
Through this Internship, We will enhance your various skills for your Industry. There will be training sessions before the end of the Internship through the live webinars by our Training team. The Stipend will be mentioned on the Offer Letter if you are getting it or not. Below are some features that we will provide to every Intern:
- Training – (Skills that you need to perform a specific job)
- Recruitment – (Recruit for the position as per our client’s needs)
- Recommendations – (Suggestion or advice , what is the best thing to do)
- Offer Letter – (Date of joining and duration of your internship in the company)
- Internship Certificate – (On behalf of SoftRetic Private Limited which is an IT company)
- Certificate Verification – (Unique Certificate Number for each Intern in their SoftRetic GitRepo page)
- Public Link Of Your Profile – (Works you have done during Internship https://git.softretic.com/arshsahzad)
There are no registration charges for 4 weeks standard Internship. If you applying for an Internship for more than 4 weeks, then there are registration charges as per the pricing table. This is due to, we provide many different benefits to our Interns like real-time support on project, life time accesss to the SoftRetic platform, premium subscription of tools, software, courses etc, also we have to manage a huge database of our interns for their Training, Recommendations & Recruitment for our clients and recruiters.
- Free Domains– ₹1200
- Shared Hosting – ₹3000
- DigitalOcean Server – $50
- BootStarp Studio Pro – $350
- GitKreken Pro – Git GUI – $49
- Termius Pro – SSH Client – $120
- Unity Pro – Game Engine – $1,800
- JetBrains – Powerful IDE’s – $650
- Canva Pro – Design Platform – $120
- Udemy Course – Programming Course – $30
- Educative Pro – Programming Course – $49
- FrontendMasters – Programming Course – $120