Terms Of Service
- Effective From – June 30, 2018
By clicking the confirmation button on the sign-up form, you customer/client/intern agree to become bound by the “Terms of Service” of this agreement to the exclusion of all other policies at SoftRetic and its associated platform.
Scope of the Service
SoftRetic is an IT company registered in India. It is a full payment & subscription-based platform distributed in the cloud and on-premises standards. It supports all popular languages and frameworks including PHP, Node.js, Java, Go, Python, Rails, .NET Core and mobile tech (Android, Ionic, React Native). Builds and tests are run in isolated Docker containers with the artefacts and repository files stored in the pipeline filesystem. Dependencies and packages are cached in the filesystem which massively improves build performance.
You must be 13 years old or more to use the SoftRetic and its associated platform service and you must provide your correct data: a valid email address and any other information required for the signup process.
You are responsible for keeping the privacy and safety of your account. SoftRetic cannot be and would not be responsible for the damages or losses ensuing as the result of your failure to protect your login information including your password.
- You must be human.
- Your login can be used only by one person.
- One person cannot keep more than one account.
- A co-login between two or more persons is forbidden.
- You cannot use the Service for purposes forbidden by law.
- Accounts registered by automatic machines are forbidden.
- By using the Service you cannot break any law and jurisdiction, especially emphasizing copyright law.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
The SLA outlines our guarantee that your SoftRetic and its associated platform workspace and repositories hosted on SoftRetic GitRepo will be available through your assigned account. SoftRetic may be required to periodically schedule emergency maintenance with or without advance notice for maintenance.
Technical support is accessible for paid accounts via email and online chat with the expected response time of 24 hours during the working days and 48 hours during the weekends and holidays. Free accounts get community support on the dedicated community forum.
This SLA does not apply to downtime resulting from Customer’s equipment or third-party equipment or both. This SLA applies to the service and excludes any services or tools not explicitly mentioned including but not limited to deployment and integrations with 3rd-party services. This SLA does not apply to any performance issues caused by Force Majeure, i.e. events independent from the service provider that could not have been predicted and prevented.
SoftRetic does not guarantee that the Service will meet your requirements, act continuously, there will be no errors, be safe or timely, the outcome of the service will be precise and reliable and that all errors will be repaired. The same applies to all products, services and materials bought or acquired by the SoftRetic platform.
You understand and accept that SoftRetic is not liable for any direct, indirect, casual, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages or loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses – even when SoftRetic has been warned about the possibility of such damages.
Cancellation and Termination
You can cancel your account at any time by sending a request to SoftRetic support at “[email protected]”. This is the only way of cancelling the service. Your account and all its content would be removed within 7 days after the cancellation of the account.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements but barring legal requirements, we will delete your full profile and the content of your services within 30 days of cancellation or termination (though some information may remain in encrypted backups). This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
Accounts can be cancelled or suspended in the following cases:
- Any payment is due but unpaid by 2 months.
- Cancellation and Termination of Accounts Due to Inactivity.
- A material breach of any provision of this Terms of Service.
- SoftRetic reserves the rights to cancellation or deletion of any accounts that showing no signs of usage or violating the platform policies.
Accounts can be restored in the following cases:
- The Suspended account will switch to read-only mode.
- An Account can be resumed in the case of modification of the Service in compliance with provisions presented further herein.
- Suspended accounts can be restored in particular if you justify the violation of the Terms of Service, depending on a decision taken by SoftRetic.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- SoftRetic reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Service or modify it according to the company’s will at any time and the right to change the rates (Fees) for service and other clauses of the Terms and Service to a reasonable extent.
- SoftRetic shall inform you in its notice of your right to cancel the account. If you do not cancel the account before such change, significant suspension or modification takes effect, you shall be deemed to have accepted such change and resume the service
Copyright and Content Ownership
- SoftRetic stores and processes them to make the service functional.
- SoftRetic reserves the right to discard and delete content in the platform.
- SoftRetic does not claim any rights to intellectual property uploaded by you to the platform.
- SoftRetic considers the contents of projects hosted on the platform to be confidential to you.
- SoftRetic does not allow third-parties to access the contents of your projects and files included.
- SoftRetic will protect the contents of projects hosted on the platform as well as server authentication data, integrations details and encrypted environment variables from unauthorized use, access or disclosure in the same manner that we would use to protect our confidential information of a similar nature and in no event with less than a reasonable degree of care.
SoftRetic employees may only access the content of projects hosted on the platform in the following situations:
- When access is required for security reasons.
- With your consent and knowledge for support reasons.
- If SoftRetic accesses a project for support reasons, we will only do so with the owner’s consent and knowledge.
Information Rights and Publicity
Unless you notify SoftRetic otherwise in writing, You hereby grant to SoftRetic and its wholly-owned subsidiaries a limited license to use Your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features in presentations, marketing materials, websites, customer lists and financial reports.
All data uploaded by the Users belong to the Users. SoftRetic does not claim any rights to intellectual property uploaded by the Users. Despite that SoftRetic hosts all data entered by the user, the ones all the time belong to the user. SoftRetic will never sell or by purpose make accessible the data entered by the user to the third-party as well as will never use them for the benefit of his own business. Our procedures obey the privacy of our users and their data.
Terms of Service Changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, SoftRetic may change its Terms of Service from time to time and at SoftRetic’s sole discretion. SoftRetic encourages visitors to frequently check the Terms of Service page for any changes. Your continued use of this platform after any change in this Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change.
We reserve the right to revise these Terms of Service at any time. If we change these Terms of Service in the future, we will post the revised Terms of Service and update the “Effective From” above to reflect the date of the changes.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our Terms of Service, do not hesitate to contact us.
All questions concerning the Terms of Service should be addressed to [email protected]